Creating your own simulation or doing a rigorous performance study of a method? There are probably a few common tasks that could use some automation for.
Here you will find a few tools to:
- Simulate and replay coupled simulations in an artificial environment without actual solvers and adapters.
- Check your configuration file without starting a whole simulation.
- Visualize the preCICE configuration file to understand if you are really asking preCICE to do what you meant to.
- Couple your simulation to FMU models following the FMI standard.
- Set up a coupling between solvers at different scales to resolve two-scale coupled scenarios using preCICE.
- Analyze the performance of the coupled simulation to understand where the runtime comes from.
- Compute parameters for the RBF mapping configuration to optimize the accuracy and performance of your RBF mapping.
Tools from the preCICE community
The following tools are made with ❤️ by the preCICE community (add your own):