What is the preCICE distribution?
preCICE is much more than the core library: it is a larger ecosystem that includes language bindings, adapters for popular solvers, tutorials, and more. We know that it can be difficult to figure out which versions to install, therefore we will be publishing here lists of known-to-work versions.
This is the first preCICE distribution version, coming after the restructuring of our tutorials.
It comprises of the following components:
- preCICE: v2.2.0
- Python bindings: v18.104.22.168
- Fortran module: commit 9826f27
- Matlab bindings: v22.214.171.124
- OpenFOAM adapter: v1.0.0
- deal.II adapter: commit 685508e
- FEniCS adapter: v1.1.0
- CalculiX adapter: commit 9fefcef
- SU2 adapter: commit ab84387
- code_aster adapter: commit ce995e0
- Tutorials: v202104.1.1
- vm: v202104.1.0