There is currently not really such a thing as a Nutils adapter. Coupling Nutils is so simple that directly calling the preCICE Python API from the application scripts is the way to go.
- Two heat conduction scripts coupled to one another
- A heat conduction script coupled to CFD for conjugate heat transfer
- An ALE incompressible Navier-Stokes solver coupled to solid mechanics for fluid-structure interaction
- A fracture mechanics solver volume-coupled to a dummy electro-chemistry corrosion model
- A 1D compressible fluid solver coupled to a 3D compressible fluid solver (uses deprecated version of Python bindings)
To install a specific version of Nutils use, for example:
pip3 install --user nutils==6.3.