The ECCOMAS ECCM-ECFD 2018 took place in Glasgow, UK, between 11-15 June, 2018.
We organized the minisymposium Multi-Physics Simulations with the Coupling Library preCICE, which had one session. This was the first preCICE-specific minisymposium at an ECCOMAS conference.
Schedule of the Minisymposium
Thursday, June 14, 16:30 - 18:30
- B. Uekermann et al.: An introduction to the coupling library preCICE
- K. Davis et al.: Numerical modelling of heart valves using open-source software with preCICE
- G. Chourdakis et al.: Can my OpenFOAM solver easily be coupled with preCICE?
- T. Reimann et al.: Multifield coupling of a fluid-structure-acoustics interaction problem in low-Mach number turbulent flow
- N. Ebrahimi Pour et al.: Error investigation in coupled simulations using discontinuous galerkin method for discretisation
- D. Cinquegrana et al.: Fluid Structure Interaction Problems with CIRA Structured CFD solver
- B. Rüth et al.: Time stepping algorithms for partitioned multi-scale multi-physics in preCICE