The ECCOMAS COUPLED 2021 (archive) was originally scheduled for summer 2021 in Chia Laguna, South Sardinia, Italy but was changed to a virtual format. Continuing the tradition, we are organizing an invited session Multi-physics simulations with the coupling library preCICE.
The invited session
Preliminary schedule (to be confirmed by the conference organizers):
Wednesday June 16, 2021, 14:00–16:00
- Ishaan Desai: An Introduction to the preCICE Coupling Library
- Julian Seuffert: Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Sandwich Parts: Mold Filling Simulations with Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Alessandro Cocco: Coupled Multi-Body-Mid Fidelity Aerodynamic Solver for Tiltrotor Aeroelastic Simulation
- Claudio Caccia: Coupling Multi-Body and Fluid Dynamics Analysis with preCICE and MBDyn
Wednesday June 16, 2021, 16:30–18:30
- Prasad Adhav: AWJC Nozzle Simulation by 6-way Coupling of DEM+CFD+FEM Using preCICE Coupling Library
- Max Firmbach: Aeroelastic Simulation of Slender Wings for Electric Aircraft: A Partitioned Approach with DUNE and preCICE
- Yusuke Takahashi: Numerical Simulation of Fluid-Structure Interaction for Thin Flat Delta Wing at Transonic Speed based on Opensource Software
- Benjamin Maier: Enabling a Multi-Scale Electro-Mechanical Skeletal Muscle Model for High-Performance Computing Using Volume Coupling
Follow the discussion on the forum.
Further talks about preCICE
Large conferences like this are an ideal opportunity to discuss with other groups and change our perspective. For this reason, we often participate with talks in different sessions.
Stay tuned for more details.