The ECCOMAS WCCM 2020 (archive) was originally scheduled for summer 2020 in Paris, but was moved to January 11-15, 2021 in a virtual format. Continuing the tradition, we organized a minisymposium (MS202) “Multiphysics simulations with the coupling library preCICE”.
Thanks to the WCCM organizers, authors were given access to their recorded talks to be shared with the public. The links of the titles below lead to the recordings on SlideLive.
- 2067 - An Introduction to the preCICE Coupling Library by Gerasimos Chourdakis
- 2340 - Adaptive Dynamic Meshes for Fully-Parallel Partitioned Multi-Physics in preCICE by Frédéric Simonis
- 2530 - CFD/CSD Coupling for an Isolated Rotor using preCICE by Qunsheng Huang
- 3486 - Partitioned Black-Box Coupling for Porous Media Applications by Alexander Jaust
- 3999 - Fluid-Structure Interaction Analysis for Martian Exploration Parafoil with Deployable Structure by Coupling Library preCICE by Kunihiro Ishida
- 5180 - Eulerian–Lagrangian momentum coupling between XDEM and OpenFOAM using preCICE by Alban Rousset
You can find all the abstracts in the book of WCCM abstracts.
Our (rather small) minisymposium was not included in the live sessions, but we organized our own live session, which was a nice chance to discuss with the speakers. Read more and comment in the forum.
Further talks about preCICE
Large conferences like this are an ideal opportunity to discuss with other groups and change our perspective. For this reason, we also participated with talks in different sessions:
- 2215 - Quasi-Newton Waveform Iteration for Partitioned Fluid-Structure Interaction by Benjamin Uekermann
- 2197 - Quasi-Newton Waveform Iteration for Solving Coupled Problems in a Partitioned Fashion by Benjamin Rodenberg